What are the best business books to read?
What are the best business books to read?- Find out the top 10 business books recommended by Stuart.
Top 10 Business Books and Where to get them?
- The Entrepreneurs Marketing System by Stuart Miles and Nigel Botterill-business-book
- The E Myth by Michael E. Gerber- Amazon
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz- Amazon
- Life in Half a Second by Matthew Michalewicz- Amazon
- Build a Business in 90 Minutes by Nigel Botterill- Amazon (Visit Entrepreneurs Circle to find out more about Nigel and what he does)
- No BS Direct Marketing by Dan Kennedy- anything by him- Amazon
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T Kiyosaki- Amazon
- How to Win Friends, and Influence People by Dale Carnegie- Amazon
- Ogilvy on Advertising by David Ogilvy- Amazon
- One Minute Manger by Kenneth Blanchard and Spencer Johnson- Amazon
Bonus: 11. They Ask, You Answer by Marcus Sheridan- Amazon
Why are these books the best for businesses?
These books are useful to use and refer to especially if you’re a new business and if you have a business that is struggling.
But every business is at different and at different stages, these books are set for each stage of business.
As Stuart has explained in the video, there are many books for businesses and some of the ones he mentioned may not be on other business owners’ top 10 books.
If you think about what and where you want your business to be in the next few months, the next year, 3 years, and even 5 years from now. Think about the aspirations and how to get there, these books that Stuart has mentioned will help tremendously for each stage and goal you have in the business you’re in.
Think about your dreams as well as thinking SMART!
S– Specific- Goals in mind
M– Measurable- How are you going to track the process of the goal?
A– Achievable- How to achieve the goal?
R– Realistic- Is this goal realistic?
T– Time- How long? The time frame to achieve the goal in, Weeks, Months and Years?
The book recommendations are outlines of what to do for your business and how to set your goals. They also help you set strategies within your business.
The reason behind why Stuart thinks these books are the best for businesses is because they helped him achieve the goals he set in place and the strategies behind the goals actually worked. They helped him when he needed the help the most in every stage he was at in the business.
If you think this was helpful, please feel free to get in touch with Develop Business Group to speak about these books in more detail, and the stage you’re at in your business with Stuart.
You can find out more about us by following our Facebook Develop Business, if you like what you see, you can also join our Facebook group Develop Business to meet other businesses owners like yourself, and have open discussions just like this one.
(If you liked the video, make sure you subscribe to our Develop Media TV channel.)